These are the thoughts running through my head on a daily basis… they are not in any particular order… just random thoughts.
10) I have come to the conclusion that is perfectly acceptable for a man driving a hearse with a corpse in the back to drive in the carpool lane…. However I don't think it is for a man carrying ashes.
9) OK again with my overactive mind I started thinking… lets say for conservative estimates you go to the bathroom for an average of 20 minutes a day. I would say that is a low estimate but we can stick with it… that would mean 140 minutes a week, 7280 min a year and if you lived to 75 that is around 510,000 minutes of time going to the bathroom!! That computes to about 353 days in your lifetime… that is almost a whole year of you standing in front of or on the throne!! What is my point? Time to realize the value of depends… how much more could we accomplish?!
8) The Maldives Islands are a country in the Indian ocean with the highest point being about 7 feet high!! SEVEN FEET!! Is there a country in the world more aware of ice caps melting than this place? Say goodbye to this place in the next 50 years…
7) Math?? Seriously the math I used in thought number 9 is probably the most I have used… ever. Besides basic adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing why do we put such an emphasis on it?? Makes no sense to me…
6) Why in the mythical sense is heaven always seen as up and hell down? I would much rather walk downhill than up… in fact I would assume it to be hell walking up hill to something.
5) The older I get the less I like cold weather… I am hoping that Global warming keeps pace with my ability to tolerate the weather. If it goes up a few degrees every year by the time I am 70 the weather will be great year round in Utah!! Thank you Al Gore.
4) Sitting on the fence makes you an enemy to all.
3) Extreme obesity.. im talking the 400 pounders and big are a real strain on society in a lot of ways. We always hear how smoking decreases both your quality of life and your actual life. Doesn't this do the same thing? How can we tax they in a way to help them out of this situation?
2) As of right now Cap and Trade is the best way to help the environment both from an economic standpoint and a environmental stand point… if we look to high on either end we are hurting society in some way.
1) A lot of westernized countries give you the day off for voting… we don't and in fact make it extremely hard for a lot of people. In turn we always have the lowest voter turn out in our polls… its almost as if the government and people running for office DON'T want us to vote… wonder why that is…